Monday, October 8, 2018

20181008-Tuesday drops down only to a 94% FAL… still, like fishing the 3 days of the new or full moon… hopefully, I’ll be feeling better tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be summer-like with air temps in the low 80s’… I want to be a part of that even if someone has to duct tape me to the boat seat.


The last outing I recorded water temps in the mid to upper 50’s… 10 degs cooler for this time of year. With air temps at 80degs should put us back to near 60 or just over for water temps.


I’m still favoring the tougher lake and conditions… reservoir with a 4-6 ft drawdown for dam repair. My favorite 10’ flats will be around 5’ deep if the fish are still there they should be easier to tag. The decision on which lake will probably be decided at the end of the driveway… lol

No comments:

Post a Comment